[sdiy] square to sine

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Oct 9 21:21:34 CEST 2012

> > I'm also looking at the "ring counter pyramidal sinoid through a
> > filter" solution you alluded to, and this would definitely
> be better
> > than square.
>
> If you're going to do it that way, Walsh functions should
> work better with simpler electronics.

Yeah, I was sorta thinking about that as well.  I guess I should dust off
the ol' tutorials.

In any case, all this is probably now a bit down the road, since I think
that the V/F converter tricore + shaper is something I could design tonight,
prototype and debug tomorrow, and have in production by next month.

In any case, this is a fun topic, is it not?  I must confess that I've been
missing this kind of open-ended discussion on SDIY of late.