[sdiy] Part search help

Veronica Merryfield veronica at merryfield.ca
Tue Oct 2 02:59:01 CEST 2012

Unless a maker pops up with one PDQ I am going with the mono version controlling a pair of OTAs. If I had a more time I might have gone the PIC route, which I may do for a rev in the future. This is for a 'glue' board in a percussion product - provides power, MIDI level shifting, line out and headphone out, with up/down volume. Previous revs were volatile which is not going down well.