[sdiy] Looking for MATRIX 12 information

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Thu May 31 21:10:44 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 30 May 2012, 22:35:59, John Henson wrote:
> I have the Xpander service guide but not the Matrix 12, so my question
> is probably a little silly!

I've never seen proper Matrix-12 schematics, especially of the (somewhat
different) PSU.  Anyway, I think voices 7-12 should be the top board, but I
don't know if you could connect them "backwards" -- if all other clues fail
you, you could check the signal on the voice single outputs on the back of
the voice boards, the voice that is currently playing is shown in the main
display as a little dot.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: