[sdiy] My 12 x Moog 921B VCO clones finaly built...

synth synthesizerdiy at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:37:29 CEST 2012

Can you share more about your metal work?  I would like to know the
model of your punch and if you are bending the metal yourself.  If so,
what type of metal bender are you using?  and finally, is a nice
person setting with you putting a puzzle together to keep you company?

Thanks and very nice looking work