[sdiy] Looking for MATRIX 12/ Xpander florescenct display.

mike schmidt itsfatmike at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:37:34 CEST 2012

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I ended up going with little diode in the uk, as suggested by christophe. part works great, and was pretty cheap to boot. Fwiw, it had a mid 90s date code.

I have one Final issue with the Matrix, The 20th character on the top right display is out. every segment in that character is out. Any ideas? Does anyone have a replacement for the florescent display? I've swapped the driver ics around, in hopes that the problem would follow, but alas, it didnt.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike