[sdiy] [AH] JX-3P service queries

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Wed May 30 14:34:47 CEST 2012

Hello

> 1) Patch Buttons 1-8 and their associated LEDs are non-functional
Mine had that too. Check the solder joints on the panel pcb of the
cables coming from the mainboard. Also check the continuity of the trace
feeding the LEDs and buttons. I recently had a JX3P on the bench, were
there was a hair crack on the pcb.I assume Cable SW SC0

> 2) Weird Bend -- the pitch stick has two strange things -- 1stly it
> bends up in both directions - sure that must be wrong? And then the
> range switch has no effect - I tested the switch with a DMM and it
> appears good.. So, again, anyone seen similar before?

This assumingly is related also to the same problem, but a diffent
cable. The bender polarity switches via the same matrix.

Check also whether the hold pedal (not the hold button) and the LFO
button do work - assumingly not. This is cable SW SC4

You find the service manual on my website.

Florian

--
http://fa.utfs.org/