[sdiy] What would be THE best, most versatile VCF available on DIY community ?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon May 28 18:54:04 CEST 2012

For versatility, I'd go with a Oberheim Xpander type filter. E.g. a basic four-pole filter with selectable weighted outputs to provide a variety of responses. The underlying  filter could be whatever you like - Moog ladder, SSM2164, OTA, etc.
Multiple daughter boards isn't a versatile filter - it's lots of different filters.

Tom