[sdiy] MIDI & DIN Sync in the same connector?

Joe Grisso jgrisso at det3.net
Wed May 23 00:40:18 CEST 2012

I considered strongly in combining this for the sequencer I'm building
right now, but the big problem is that while 99% of DIN products only
have clock and start/stop, there are a few out there that have tap,
fill, continue, etc. on pins 4 and 5 (which are dedicated to MIDI).
That seems a bit dangerous to me.

Best,

--
Joe Grisso