[sdiy] DG201 vs LF13331

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Wed May 16 18:51:05 CEST 2012

If they are being used as analog switches I'd suspect they might work fine, but the LF part number
seems like a National Semiconductor part, and there were some where the 'control' signal was tied directly
to the gate of an internal FET and they could be used as voltage controlled resistors. I don't put it past
Don Buchla to have used a part like that...

Is there a link to the schematic you're talking about ?

H^) harry