[sdiy] Sheet metal recommendations?

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Wed May 16 16:36:03 CEST 2012

I just received some panels today from Screencraft [1].
Well priced, good finish, friendly. Based in Wimbledon.

The did mine with aluprint, which means the ink is sealed in during the anodising process. Or something to that effect. Looks great, and can't be scratched off.

/m

[1] http://www.screencraft.co.uk/