[sdiy] Sheet metal recommendations?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Wed May 16 11:43:25 CEST 2012

Just a query for recommendations.

I currently use a place in southern England for sheet metal fabrications
(laser-cutting of alu sheet, then forming etc. - for frames, end-cheeks
etc), but would love to hear if anyone has recommendations of places
which are:
- well priced, efficient, good to deal with, reliable, etc.etc.
UK perhaps - or maybe EU - or even Far East.
I've been using Solidworks for design if that is of relevance.

Places like PCBcart have really revolutionised how easy it is to
purchase PCBs - wondering whether such exists for metal workings.

Thanks for any tips!
Tom

--
BugBrand LTD