[sdiy] CV mixer trouble

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed May 16 00:02:18 CEST 2012

Thanks everyone. Lots of good ideas and many different approaches.

I was able to get it working as Neil suggested below, by making the input resistor the variable part rather than the feedback resistor. I swapped R6 for PR2+R22 and bingo! The interaction disappears and the whole thing suddenly becomes *a lot* easier to tune.

Tom