[sdiy] CV mixer trouble

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Tue May 15 22:34:05 CEST 2012

Don't you just need to adjust the scaling pot PR2 first and locktight it,
then null out any offset using the PR1 pot?

If you do it the other way round then adjusting the scaling pot PR2 will
alter the gain applied to the offset voltage from PR1.

I think it may also be a good idea to have a resistor in series with the
non-inverting input to the op-amp to balance the effects of input bias
currents.

-Richie,