[sdiy] Small warning Futurlec 2SC945

aankrom aankrom at bluemarble.net
Mon May 14 15:13:59 CEST 2012

This is very common for 2SC945/2SA733, It's either ECB or EBC. I've
salvaged a lot of each and both configurations are common - although I
think the ECB version is the more common. I've also noticed on
transistors that I've salvaged that EBC units are sometimes marked with
daubs of paint. Could just be a rare occurrence though.

AA