[sdiy] Moog System 55 cabinet dimension..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Tue May 8 20:45:43 CEST 2012

 On Tue 08/05/12 14:47 , Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com sent:
> Aren't the Synth.Com modules and cabinets the same size? Maybe they've got
> a reasonable picture, or it might even be worth buying the cabinet from
> them.
> http://www.synthesizers.com/cabinets.html [1]
>
> Tim (The Idiot in the Cupboard) Servo
> ---"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers." -
> H.L. Hastings
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Jean-Pierre Desrochers  wrote:
You are right they sell the cabinets I need
but I'd be happy to build them by myself..
I know there are sketches and plans ready
to be used somewhere..
But I am half done with the 'figuring' of all the dimensions
of both cabinets carefully looking at detailed pictures
of System 55 synths in some web sites.
JP