[sdiy] Moog System 55 cabinet dimension..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Mon May 7 02:19:02 CEST 2012

Does anybody have a Moog System 55
or have access to one ?
I need the external dimensions of the slant cabinet
and the top cabinet(s) of this beast.
The internal dimensions would be appreciated too.
I'm building a sys 55 clone and am in the cabinet making now.
I haven't been able so far to find any documants on that.
I know the sides, bottoms and tops are made of black oak 3/4" thick,
I figure the slant cabinet angle is around 15deg. and that the inner width
would be 8.125" X 22 U1 modules but that's only what I have so far.
Thanks

JP