[sdiy] (OT)DSPIC compiler for MPLABX-IDE on MAC OSX?

dan snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 22:23:53 CEST 2012

shoot....it seems i am having this problem EVEN with NEW projects

here is the error message (this is with the C30 compiler and PICKIT2 to a dspic33fj64gp802

warning: Configuration "default" builds with "C30" at "C:\Program Files\Microchip\mplabc30\v3.30c\bin", but no toolchain of that type is installed there.
info: Configuration "default" will build with toolchain "C30" at "/Applications/microchip/mplabc30/v3.30c/bin".
warning: Configuration "default" builds with "C30" at "C:\Program Files\Microchip\mplabc30\v3.30c\bin", but no toolchain of that type is installed there.
info: Configuration "default" will build with toolchain "C30" at "/Applications/microchip/mplabc30/v3.30c/bin".

any ideas?

thanks