[sdiy] Akai X7000, no audio

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Sun May 27 01:21:46 CEST 2012

Hi all
I've just picked up an Akai X7000 sampler from eBay as a non-runner.
There is quite a bit of damage and corrosion to the case, but it seems
basically complete.  I can't get it to sample any sounds, though, and I
can't test by loading a sound since I haven't any sample disks and I
haven't repaired the gooey drive belt yet.

Does anyone on the list have a workshop manual, or a good pointer to
someone selling a workshop manual?  I've pretty much drawn a blank on it.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ