[sdiy] Korg VC-10

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Sun May 20 22:08:29 CEST 2012

Hi Paul!

The D3 ist just broken? So you have all parts?
then it would be possible to glue it with a good two component glue like the UHU endfest 300
http://www.uhu-profishop.de/en/2-Component-adhesives
I did the same with a key on my Yamaha AN1x and it nearly can't be seen and is rock solid.

Otherwise the keys should be the same as on the MS10 and MS20 but maybe also hard to get these days...

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt