[sdiy] DX7 hacking?

Barry Klein barryklein at cox.net
Sat Jun 30 21:27:48 CEST 2012

Yea, I have a ton of patches/programs (in fact maybe they may have been lost
in floppies somewhere).
I also have the GreyMatter card already and one or two editing software
packages.
I was more wondering about the engine hacking.  I have the service manual
and looked at it for that years ago but didn't see an obvious means.  I'm
not really interested in a hack that just thrashes it like done on speak and
spells etc. - rather something that would allow it to retain its integrity
while perhaps getting more edgy.

Barry