[sdiy] There is no fun analogue chips anymore!

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Fri Jun 29 14:26:23 CEST 2012

Good point, Eric

what we are sure to see is that low voltage parts are the norm. You will design your next
synth using no more than 5V. More likely it will be 3.3V supply. Now that's going to make
your discrete circuits a little more challenging

but I'm sure it can be done...

H^) harry  (although I'm not going to do it until I can't use +/-15V anymore... and not while 4000 series CMOS still lives)