[sdiy] Rack mounting Synergy -- best practice for rack mounting mods?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Tue Jun 26 14:18:03 CEST 2012

I have not done buisiness with the new company... but here is my favorite rackmount enclosure design. I've bought from
SESCOM in the past, this is the same product.

The extrusions have slots that a small pattern 4-40 nut can slice into, making board mounting (or subpanel mounting) easy.

All the panels are flat and easy to punch, drill, etc

You might get engraved panels from (maybe) FPE

H^) harry