[sdiy] CS-60 - trimmer replacements

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Jun 25 19:07:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

I still have this CS60 on the bench. Finally I got the synth tunable,
after I replaced all tuning trimmers on the voiceboards with multi turn
cermets (I also changed the relation fixed R vs trimmer R) and
completely re-trimmed the synth (the powersupply, D/A, Buffers, ...)

But now I fear, that the trimmers inside won't keep the settings while
the transport. So I am thinking about replacing them all with multiturn
trimmers. The only restriction is: The D/A board and the buffer board
uses trimmers with non 2.54mm grid, but pin distance of 3.5mm and/or
2.5mm. Like: http://www.inter-elink.com/Pic/File/RJ4.PDF

Do you know any multiturn trimmers that would suit that grid? Of course
I could bend the connections of "normal" trimmers, but I'd like to use
suitable ones.

Florian