[sdiy] pots with centre detent?

Paul Newman taviny at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:00:10 CEST 2012

If you've never used a center detent pot do some research. I was really unhappy with the alpha ones I used on a cv mixer I built. The center was not very tight and it was impossible to dial it to the center, or 0 mix for a -5 to +5 control, for example. I got so annoyed I swapped them out for regular pots and was much happier.