[sdiy] pots with centre detent?

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Fri Jun 22 16:06:22 CEST 2012

have a look at the Alps catalogue, for example [1].
RS Components stock many of these, e.g. [2], but their product search is rubbish so you need to find the part number first.

hth,

/m

[1] http://www.alps.com/WebObjects/catalog.woa/E/HTML/Potentiometer/RotaryPotentiometers/RK09L/RK09L_list.html
[2] http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/trimmers-potentiometer-rheostat/7293404/