[sdiy] Linear (Integrated) Systems super matched pairs?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 09:02:31 CEST 2012

I've been using LS318/358 (NPN/PNP pairs).
Just thought I'd mention that you can purchase, certainly in the UK -
unsure on Euro/beyond, from http://www.micross.com/ -- i couldn't order
from L.S. direct
- online purchase from small quantities upwards - they quote 4-6weeks
typical for delivery, but most orders have come much more quickly.
Tom