[sdiy] CS-60 - tuning the octave switch settings

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Jun 18 11:13:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have here a CS-60, which I have to tune after a minor repair.

I could set the absolute tuning and the octave tracking fine in the
upper octave setting. But tuning all the lower octave switch settings is
hell.

Can some of you judge, whether there is a real need to do this on the
boards itself (e.g variation of the VCO ICs), or could I move the
trimming to a central voltage provided by the switches?

(Yes, I have understood that at the moment the switches send only a
gate, which enables the corresponding trimmer - I think about replacing
this complete section on the M boards)

Florian

--
http://fa.utfs.org/