[sdiy] STM32 F0 (Cortex M0) Microcontrollers

colin f colin at colinfraser.com
Mon Jun 18 10:02:44 CEST 2012

>      The cool thing about the discovery kit is that the board
> comes with a programmer/debugger on board (implemented in a
> Cotex M3 of all things) that connects via USB.  And, all of
> the pins on the Cortex M0 are brought out to two single
> inline pin headers so that the board can be mounted in a
> standard solderless proto board or in a standard perf board.
> (Or maybe even a PCB).

I picked up a discovery board a couple of weeks back.
It looks a great replacement for the sort of things I still use PICs for.
Farnell in the UK do the board for under 10ukp, not sure if it's the same
one you got:
<http://uk.farnell.com/stmicroelectronics/stm32f0discovery/eval-board-cortex
-m0-stm32f0/dp/2096251?Ntt=stm32f0discovery>

Cheers,
Colin f