[sdiy] KiKad users ?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Wed Jun 13 16:52:27 CEST 2012

After much evaluation I've decided on using KiKad to replace my now archaic Hiwire II CAD program.

(Sadly, Hiwire (DOS) just does not run effectively on anything beyond Win98 and needs a true parallel port. The author
told me that the Windows version had been "about three months away from release for the last fifteen years" :^)

Anyone here using KiKad like to share any tips for using KiKad effectively.

For example... can I print all sheets in a hierarchical schematic at once or do I need to (painfully) select
each page one at a time ?

H^) harry