[sdiy] TB303 Slide

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Jun 8 00:58:30 CEST 2012

Robin Whittle's posts to (I think) Analog heaven are the best discussion I've seen of the non-filter aspects of the TB303. A couple are reposted here:

http://www.geuggis.com/tb-303/articles.htm

There's one about how the envelopes and accent feature work, and one about the slide and its timing.

HTH,
Tom