[sdiy] Opinion poll - Through Hole ~vs~ SMT

The Old Crow oldcrow at oldcrows.net
Fri Jun 8 00:08:53 CEST 2012

   I went to SMT in 2007 and never looked back.

   That being said, my CS VCO module *assembled* uses SMT, but the bare
board is a through-hole version.  For the casual hobbyist SMT is
non-trivial as it is only greatly simplified by investing in tools
designed for SMT work.  My storefront for the stuff is almost ready... ;)

   Crow
/**/