[sdiy] ADSR In Verilog

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Jun 5 21:28:24 CEST 2012

Can you give us some more information, Matthew?

I looked at the project landing page, but although I understood the words I didn't get what it's actually doing.
What's a "ADSR / wave table channel"? What's got Ring mod? What's got sync?
It also describes itself as an "audio interface circuit for use within a programmable system to interface the system to an audio output"
What kind of programmable system? What kind of audio output?
Is this a whole synth? Is it an audio interface? (between what and what?) What is it?

Maybe I'm just being slow, but I really didn't get a grip on this. Felt like it was a page of words I know, without getting any meaning out of them.
Now..."Polyphase decimation filter"...that I *do* understand!

Thanks,
Tom