[sdiy] two VCOs on 1 PCB - problems

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 01:43:21 CET 2012

At 05:12 PM 12/27/2012, David G Dixon wrote:
>At that point, why not just do two single VCO boards and attach them to the
>same stooge bracket behind a single panel?

Umm ... twice as many bracket mountings, twice as many PS headers?  They
are together because they work together in a system (the x-y scanners in my
pseudo-chaos pseudo-billiard experiments.) So there is other stuff on the
board. If it were just a dual VCO, then yeah you might want to do it that way.

Ian