[sdiy] two VCOs on 1 PCB - problems

Dave Leith dave.leith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 23:19:36 CET 2012

I built a version using my own layout of the Buchla 259 dual VCO  on a
single board (as the original was) and originally had some syncing
problems. Tried a number of solutions from separating power supply to
each VCO, extra decoupling but pretty well solved the problem by
rerouting off board wiring that was near the fc inputs. Anyway that's
what worked in my case.

Dave