[sdiy] Minimoog won't tune properly

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Fri Dec 21 04:36:46 CET 2012

I just did a major overhaul on my Mini and now I have a weird problem.
Everything works perfectly except I cannot tune the Mini to A440
correctly.  I cannot get it to play A440 on the 16' setting, I have to go
up to 8' to get a440.  Basically, it is an octave too low and no
combination of the trim pots will allow me to bring it up to tune.  I have
checked the supply voltages and everything there checks.  I also checked
the supply voltages at the oscillator card and they also all check out.
Any ideas?

James R. Coplin