[sdiy] Audio Anti Aliasing Filter

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Thu Dec 20 16:08:54 CET 2012

What are people here using for audio anti-aliasing filters?

I'm looking for something simple.  In my own mind, I'm thinking state
variable lowpass with unity Q and cutoff of some 20 kHz for sample rates of
44.1 kHz and above.

Are there better or simpler?

-- ScottG
-- Scott Gravenhorst
-- FPGA MIDI Synth Info: jovianpyx.dyndns.org:8080/public/FPGA_synth/
-- FatMan Mods Etc.: jovianpyx.dyndns.org:8080/public/fatman/
-- Some Random Electronics Bits: jovianpyx.dyndns.org:8080/public/electronics/