[sdiy] Christmas Projects

Paul Burns paul at fitvideo.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 09:13:35 CET 2012

I have the previous version of that book for the original DX7. The
samples/examples are on flexidisk.

Builds are a Mutable Instruments Yellow Magic Shruthi, and a PreenFM. I have
a Klee / Bridechamber panel in the post, it should drop on the carpet
anytime.

Case manufacture from Aluminium/walnut/cherry is a priority, I have a worst
case scenario, whith lots of builds being in the raw. A small desktop CNC
machine looks on the horizon for that.

Merry Christmas and 新年明けましてお目出度うございます.

Regards Paul

Subject: Re: [sdiy] Christmas Projects

On 17/12/2012, at 10:00 AM, w.james.meagher at gmail.com wrote:

>  finally getting cozy with my DX7 IIFD + Howard Massey's The Complete
> DX7 II book ...a much belated hello to the world of FM synthesis.

Phew! That doesn't sound cosy - that sounds like hard work, from what I
recall of it!!

Adam