[sdiy] Looking for 61 keys 'waterfall type' keyboard for DIY..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Aug 31 14:38:36 CEST 2012

 Does anybody have a clue where I could buy
 one (maybe two) keyboards manuals 'Waterfall type'
 (the ones with no lips on the key edge and with ivory color) 
 like Hammond organs used?
 I thought of using Hammond parts but
 their manuals are heavy metal stuff !
 Roland VK-8 series keyboards use waterfall type keyboards.
 I know FATAR in Italy manufactures some of these types
 but I'd prefer a North-american source, new or used.
 So far I'm looking around for used stuff.. 

Any Hints ?

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list