[sdiy] CEM3372 passband gain trick?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 14 08:34:48 CEST 2012

On 08/14/2012 12:54 AM, Dave Manley wrote:
> If I keep asking innocent questions wiil you draw up the schematic, prototype and test it and send me a pcb???
>
> :o)

Iiiiiiin yoooooooouuurrrr dreeeeeeeaaaaammmmmssss :)

I rarely get things done is the bitter fact of life. I might provide
ideas, on a rare occasion I do a sketch of a concept idea and might even
put it on my webpage. Even simple stuff I came up with 10 years ago I
haven't tried and there is obvious mistakes which other figure out when
trying it. Ah well.

Cheers,
Magnus