[sdiy] PSU grounding problem

ganesha goaqihai at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 00:45:45 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply.
I tried that but still, If I check the center tap with my scope, I see a large sinus. Next, I disconnected the transfo from the pcb and tried every possible connection for the center tap.
Yellow - grey
blue - yellow
red - blue
red - grey

Nomatter what I try, the center tap always has a sinus. My scope is set to 5V/div and it goes 2 divisions up and 2 divisions down.

Am I missing something? If I connect my scope to the 0V of any other synth I own, I always see a flat line...