[sdiy] Grounding of inputs/outputs for modules

Dave Brown davebr at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 4 17:14:13 CEST 2012

Zinsco circuit breakers are infamous for their aluminum/copper construction
and fusing closed so they won't trip.
http://ismypanelsafe.com/zinsco.aspx

I just had the panel changed from my Dad's house.  I asked to keep the panel
and went through it but we were one of the lucky ones that had mostly
copper.

Dave