[sdiy] Eagle library recommendations for pcb mounted pots/jacks

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:58:06 CEST 2012

Hi all,

So I've finally gotten around to learning Eagle and doing some initial
PCB layouts. I'm going to be doing a eurorack module design and was
looking for suggestions for what library items to us for board mounted
pots, jacks and switches such that I will be able to have the pcb
mount parallel to the panel.  Can anyone reccomend libraries out there
that have these footprints or is everyone  just making custom items?
I'm hoping to find/make footprints that work with parts that are
relatively easy to get here in the states.

-t

--
http://www.travisthatcher.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/travisthatcher