[sdiy] Somewhat OT - looking for a solution for storage on a Roland DJ70 MK II

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:30:04 CEST 2011

I know its not SDIY, but I thought someone here might have some ideas
on this.  I need to figure out a better way to store sample and data
on a Roland DJ70 MK II. Currently I'm using a Jazz drive and would
really like to install a modern card reader.  Something like an
external scsi - sd or cf would be great but there's not much info
online. I found one company that makes them, but they want $1200 for a
unit.  The internal floppy drive is a single density 3.5" type and I
imaging I can't hook up a drive to that connection either?

Anyway, I'd love some ideas for either stuff already out there, or
maybe something I could throw together using an Arduino as a
convertor.

Thanks!
-Travis

--