[sdiy] FS/FT: "Control Systems for Live Entertainment"

Kyle Stephens lightburnx at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:04:26 CEST 2011

Figured this might be of interest to folks here:

For sale or trade, "Control Systems for Live Entertainment" (First Ed. so far as I can tell).

ISBN: 0240801776

This is the bible for using MIDI to control live effects; lighting, fog machines, all that jazz.

Retails for ~$10 used on Amazon to give an estimate of worth. Trades +cash on my end are fine by me (kinda lean on that anyway). I'd rather not sell this to Half Price Books, get a nickle for it and see them flip it for $20 the next week.

I live in the South Bay (SF Bay Area) if you wana do a local swap.

_Kyle