[sdiy] Bob Pease killed in car crash

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jun 21 03:53:58 CEST 2011

I think the reason that Bob Pease went on about so many "irrelevant" issues,
was that the way we deal with non-engineering problems is often very
relevant indeed to behaviour in the lab. Particularly in a company
environment, where personality issues can impinge severely on productivity.
In fact, whenever one reads personal details of the greats - in applied or
pure science - it is striking how 'life' and 'work' mesh.

paul perry Melbourne Australia