[sdiy] Arp / Oberhein keyboard mystery

Sam Ecoff sam at synthasonic.com
Wed Jun 1 05:26:22 CEST 2011

I seem to recall reading somewhere (I think it was in Mark Vail's Vintage Synthesizers book) that Oberheim offered an upgrade kit to the original ARP keyboard which made it duophonic. I seem to recall that the book stated, "the upgrade proved so popular that ARP incorporated the design into later versions of the keyboard."

HTH

Sam E.