[sdiy] Which is better as a VC resistor? FET or BJT?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Thu Jun 30 17:07:43 CEST 2011

There was an old siliconix app note about using FETs a voltage controlled resistors.  Maybe you can find it on the web
at Vishay Siliconix. In general they work best in shunt applications (the resistance is from some node to ground.

Osamu Hoshuyama had some examples in his webpages, something about tuning filters and the methods used (non-linearized, linearized, etc)

H^) harry