[sdiy] adaptive filters?

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jun 30 04:40:40 CEST 2011

Yes, but I think the point in using a switch capacitor filter with a BBD is
that you could synchronise the BBD clock and the filter clock (the filter
clock would be a  higher frequency, but the ratio would be constant, so you
would use a divider.) using a straight voltage controlled filter, you would
need a F to V converter (though only a simple one.)

paul perry Melbourne Australia