[sdiy] High Q Resonators/digital drums

Thomas Strathmann thomas at pdp7.org
Sat Jun 18 14:27:33 CEST 2011

On 6/18/11 11:42 , Andre Majorel wrote:
>>> If the TR-808 has op-amp buffers, their limited slew rate might
>>> make a difference.
>>
>> Wouldn't low slew-rate amount to low pass filtering (integration)
>
> Depends on the input. Slew rate can turn a sine into a triangle.

What about a Fourier series then? If it depends, but a sine might be
turned into a triangle then I presume, whatever the system ist that
describes an op-amp with low slew rate, it is not linear. So my question
remains: What would be an adequate description (model) of this kind of
circuit block. I could probably find out myself using a simulation of
just the math, but I feel that on this list people are always willing to
indulge even the dumbest and most basic of questions, so I'll just test
my "luck."

	Thomas