[sdiy] Audio mixers

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Thu Jun 16 01:12:29 CEST 2011

Another question I should have put in my first email.  If I am using a
switch to remove a particular input from the mix, route it somewhere else
etc, what is the proper way to handle the open ended wire when the switch
is "off"?  Just leave it open?  Connect it to ground?  Thanks again!

James R. Coplin
Doctoral Candidate
University of Minnesota
Department of History